Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's the best way to get stains out of my bath tub?

But I can't get to the store, so does anyone know of something that will help that I most likely have in the house?


Thanks so much!!What's the best way to get stains out of my bath tub?
RustOut is a good way to get rust stains out -- you sprinkle it on and then wait about ten minutes and then go at it with Comet. Here are some other cleaner reviews for different products depending on what your stain issue is.





http://www.viewpoints.com/Bath?N=4294806鈥?/a>What's the best way to get stains out of my bath tub?
I poured a whole gallon of bleach into a tub full of straight hot water and let it soak overnight. The next morning, I didn't have to use a bit of elbow grease! Vinegar works wonders too, even though it stinks.
Do you have any spray cleaners? Try them, if not, use baking soda (abrasive but shouldn't scratch the tub, test first) or bleach diluted with water sprayed on. Vinegar works ok, but not great for getting out stains.
Put some baking powder and liquid hand soap on the stain and scrub,That should remove the spot for you.Good Luck!
distilled white vinegar and baking soda, make a paste of it and just start scrubbing

No comments:

Post a Comment