Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair clogs in the bath tub?

My daughter has THICK, LONG, very strong black hair and she loses it constantly. Well, this is causing my Bath tub drain to clog at least once a week.(Gross) It drains really slow now. So--If I can get it back to normal--How do I prevent this or is there something safe I can use once a week that won't hurt the pies?Hair clogs in the bath tub?
Walmart sells this stuff in the plumbing department called ';Lightening'; It is a very strong and powerful liquid. They say it will eat through hair, grease, grim, cloth etc. Just pour and be patient!Hair clogs in the bath tub?
I think before you solve the problem in your tub as a mother you should resolved first the source of the problem and I think it is not healthy and convenient for having a falling hair esp. if its long because I'm sure its not only the tub that was mess up but everywhere she goes... *advice: check out all the hair products she was using esp. her shampoo it might has strong ingredients that cause hair fall';


back on the issue that you were asking... for the mean time if her hair still keep on falling and she needs to use the tub, use hair cover it could be plastic the one they use in parlor or bathroom purposes or hair net or to make really sure it would be avoided and controlled put a strainer that is removable then after she use the tub, she could put directly on the trash all the hair that falls and it will now avoid clogging or slowing down the flow of the water in your tub.
I use a little plastic strip called ';Zip It.'; I got it at Walmart in the plumbing department for under $3.00 after using several chemicals. It works great for my two daughters with long hair.
get a screen to put over the drain.....


have her clean it out after her bath or shower....





I use liquid plummer.....
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment