Friday, January 22, 2010

On Saturday night I dropped my phone in a bath tub and it still won't work. I've dried it out overnight and ?

even used the stuff to clean hearing aids with when you drop them in water. I have dropped a phone in water and its worked before. The type of phone I have is Motorola W490 in green. Any help would be greatly appreciated. On Saturday night I dropped my phone in a bath tub and it still won't work. I've dried it out overnight and ?
Im sorry





but these new phones are not as tough as they use to be.





Depending on how long you have had your phone it might still have some warranty.On Saturday night I dropped my phone in a bath tub and it still won't work. I've dried it out overnight and ?
you need to get help from manufacture for a chemical wash which will take out moisture from inside however it depend upon model to model and how critical is your phone from inside. You can read more about this from blog.fommy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment