Sunday, January 24, 2010

How can I remove mildew from shower tile in the bath tub.?

A once a week application of any soap and mildew cleaner sold at supermarkets will do the job. How can I remove mildew from shower tile in the bath tub.?
There are a lot of products, Tilex, Kaboom, etc, but plain old bleach and water will work too. Let it sit for a bit before scrubbing. Some products are now gel so they will stay in place better though. One thing I have done in the past is use Ajex and made a paste then let it sit for most of the day until it was dry, then when I scrubbed it off, the tiles were clean and it didn't take much effort. Ajax has bleach in it so that makes sense. Bleach is what kills the mold so that's important.





I guess it depends on how much you want to spend and how much elbow grease you want. How can I remove mildew from shower tile in the bath tub.?
tilex or any number of similar products at any store.
';Clorox cleanup'; that works better then plan bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment