Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do I get that black mold out of the gout of my bath tub?

Spray it with some bleach.....let it sit for 30 minutes .....rinse really well and then spray some ammonia on it......let sit for about 5 minutes and rinse again. The bleach takes the black off and the ammonia kills the spores. DO NOT use them at the same time....makes deadly chlorine gas. That's why I said to rinse really well.How do I get that black mold out of the gout of my bath tub?
A vinegar spray will kill the mold if their is not too much,otherwise you should scrape all off and use new caulking.Make sure the tube says mold resistant not the normal white caulking.How do I get that black mold out of the gout of my bath tub?
Like in-between the tiles?...if so...re-grout it...Good Luck
x-14, spray it and walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment