Friday, January 22, 2010

My bath tub is too dirty, what strong solution can I use to bring the color back to white?

softscrub with bleachMy bath tub is too dirty, what strong solution can I use to bring the color back to white?
It would depend on what caused the dirt in the first place. Is it down to not being cleaned after use or what? One of the Cillit Bang products is apparently good for ingrained dirt but it depends on what your bath is made of.





EDIT: Just thought - a JML product called SPOTLESS. It's brilliant and I don't know why I didn't think of it first!





http://www.jmldirect.com/Spring-Cleaning鈥?/a>





And another:


http://www.jmldirect.com/Doktor-Power-PD鈥?/a>My bath tub is too dirty, what strong solution can I use to bring the color back to white?
The only thing I have found that works on my dirty tub is MR. CLEAN ERASER. Make sure the eraser stays really wet and then rub out the dirt.


I have tried everything in my tub.....this thing works!!!





don't use bleach....it does not work. I tried it many times.
fill the tub with the hottest water possible and pour in two cups of any dish washer powder. stir around and let sit until the water cools. you should be able to use a plastic scrubby to easily remove the scum that remains.
CILLIT BANG !


BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE !





HAVE YOU TRIED THE PENNY TEST?





I really should be paid for advertising them.
the magic eraser it works great and affordable!!
I always give mine a good scrub with biological powder on a damp cloth
CILLIT BANG!!! Barry Scott recommends it lol





xx
I suggest jiff and a scrubbing brush and plenty of elbow grease
Try Cillit Bang, its brilliant, but make sure you dont mix with bleach
Thick bleach and a bit of elbow grease


If that fails try cream cleaner
bleach always work
cif cream cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment