Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do most Americans start the day with a pint of rum and most women with bath tub gin?

Most, not all mind you. The others start by booting black tar heroin into their neck veins.Do most Americans start the day with a pint of rum and most women with bath tub gin?
you know it, i love my bathtub gin to start off my day.Do most Americans start the day with a pint of rum and most women with bath tub gin?
LOL- no, but those are pretty good words to write a country song...
Of course...what else?....I put my rum onto my cornflakes.
Well, I haven't polled everyone individually and asked, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no.
You must be starting off with something stronger than rum or bath tub gin to post an itelligent and brilliant question like this. Not...
I start mine with a poptart.
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment