Friday, January 22, 2010

Whos dog drinks water out of a bath tub?

My dog Bandit he was a very active shih tzu but the weirdest thing and most funny thing he did was drink out of the bathtub. Bandit died in 2007 but my brother got a another shih tzu named andi and he does the same thing bandit does. Who's dog does this too?? and why do dogs to that?Whos dog drinks water out of a bath tub?
idk maybe cuz they r thirstyWhos dog drinks water out of a bath tub?
Our German Shepherd, Frances, does that.





My husband and I joke about how she probably thinks: ';That's such a big bowl of water! I'll have to help them drink it!';





Bubbles and all.





She's probably just drinking it because it's a convenient watering hole at the time.





Btw, make sure there's no anti-bacterial label on the soap in the tub. It's poisonous.
My Shih tzu does! When I fill up the bathtub he licks the water and when I take a shower, I have like the glass doors and he licks the water that comes through the bottom of the shower.
My dog doesn't do it, but my cat sits in the bath meowing until you turn the tap on, then she drinks the water. She won't drink from her bowl though. I have no idea why she does it.
Mii pitbull will drink the water out while i am takin a bath then she will jump inso i had to start lockin her out while i took a bath
haha thats cute. i don't have a dog, but my older sister has a white chihuahua, and she only lets him drink evian in a wine glass!! lame, right?
My cat will lick the walls of the shower after bathing. I know this isn't what you asked but I just thought I would share.
my pitbull will drink the water with dirt and bubbles floating around in it and all, i think he's just thirsty sometime
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment