Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it normal to have a highly fast heart beat after getting out of a hot tub/bath?

Happens to me every time. Whenever I excerise or gets into a hot bath and comes out, my heart rate is really fast. Just wondering...I'm 17 and I do try to watch what I eat.Is it normal to have a highly fast heart beat after getting out of a hot tub/bath?
Count your heart rate over 30 seconds and double it. If it is over 100 when you are resting, then see a physician. It is normal for your heart rate to become high during exercise. That's the only way that you can burn fat. But if your heart rate is getting high while you are in the hot tub, quit staying in it that long.Is it normal to have a highly fast heart beat after getting out of a hot tub/bath?
yes very normal
Although I'm much older than you, I have the same reaction. I take a hot bath every morning %26amp; evening for pain relief. I have arthritis, carpal tunnal, etc. All the blood gets going %26amp; you have the exact reaction you describe. Nothing to worry about! Good Luck %26amp; Blessings
Yes, because your capillaries and veins are all dilated (open), and your heart is beating fast as its pumping all that blood.





No worries, hope this helps. PS: never drink alcohol and then get in the hot tub--not a good combo at all.
could be for you. how much caffeine do you ingest daily??

No comments:

Post a Comment