Friday, January 22, 2010

I have well water. What is the best way to remove the rust stains from my bath tub and toliet?

Whink. But you will have to shut off water to the toilet and flush it until it is empty before using it. Use gloves and be careful with it. Whink works instantly on rust.I have well water. What is the best way to remove the rust stains from my bath tub and toliet?
I am in the same position as yourself. What i used this past weekend was vinegar. I let it set in the toilet for awhile, and it came off, than i just scrubbed it and flushed it! I use that for my shower as well, let it sit, rinse, and than i just use a mild cleaner.Works awesome!I have well water. What is the best way to remove the rust stains from my bath tub and toliet?
CLR.you can get it at the grocery store in the cleanser section.
If the stains are pretty bad, most chemicals won't get rid of all the stain. You can get a pumice stone at wal-mart and other places that will do the trick.
well frequently bleach your bath tub, toilet and sink. just a tip make sure you scrub your tub really good or it will turn out nasty just tryin to help sry if i didnt

No comments:

Post a Comment