Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anyone know how to clean theses spots on the bottom of my bath tub?

http://flickr.com/photos/32126597@N08/?s鈥?/a>





I've tried to clean the bottom of my tub with all sorts of cleaners an the spots won't go away. I clean my tub regularly. I';ve used :comet, ajax, all sorts of disinfectants, baking soda but the spots are still there. Help pleaseDoes anyone know how to clean theses spots on the bottom of my bath tub?
I would take bleach and pour it on the spot and let it stay overnight, and see if that does anything.


or try Mr Clean magic sponge. and see if that does it.Does anyone know how to clean theses spots on the bottom of my bath tub?
WHEN I MOVE TO MY VEGAS APT. THE TUB WAS SO FULL OF BLACK SPOTS, SO I TRIED EASY OFF THE OVEN CLEANER, AND GUESS WHAT? IT WORKS!!
Mr. clean Magic Eraser is awesome, especially for bathtubs that have the rough surface so you won't slip yet easy to pickup dirt You just scrub it off with the blue area and it will come up in bits and pieces and you just need to rinse it off. You can pretty much use it for anything.
try using soft scrub with bleach and a magic eraser. i have used several different methods in the past and this is the best i have found. good luck!
Use the Magic Eraser that the other two talked about! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!!
Vanessa, you should try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! I had some discoloration on the bottom of our tub and bleach wouldn't even lighten it up. I used a Magic Eraser and it was gone! I had tried everything too; bleach, comet, baking soda, every kind of scrubber you can imagine! Nothing worked.... you should really try it!





Good Luck!
Have you tried bleach? I love those bleach gel pens. Rub a little of that on there and let it sit for awhile before washing it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment