Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When did you switch your baby from the kitchen sink to the bath tub?

lol We just had to do this because my son started splashing and soaking the whole kitchen! Atleast in the bathtub you dont have to clean up the water.When did you switch your baby from the kitchen sink to the bath tub?
When he wouldn't fit in the sink anymore - I think around 5-6 months. Then we put him in a baby tub down in the big bathtub. Once he could sit up well on his own (around 6.5 months) we ditched the baby tub and he's been in the big bathtub since.When did you switch your baby from the kitchen sink to the bath tub?
When she was 6 months old. Than we switched to the big bath tub ONLY with the Papillon baby bath ring. She absolutely loves it and she is safe!
I purchased a baby bath for my kids before they were born, I never bathed them in the sink. I moved them out of the baby bath and into the tub once they started trying to climb out of the baby tub.
I had a c-section so as soon as i could bend over good and get off the floor without pain i put her in the bath tub.
I never used the sink. I had a baby bath that reclines them and it was too big for the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment