Friday, January 22, 2010

Bath tub stained into brown after I pour liquid plumr T.T?

Bath tub was clogged so I poured liquid plumr along the wall so I could pour it slowly... Right after that, tub wall turned into brown just like that and it doesn't come out..





I didn't try bleach or other cleaning stuff ..I don't want to make situation worse..





How am I gonna solve this serious , annoying problem????!


Any suggestion?Bath tub stained into brown after I pour liquid plumr T.T?
I would try vinegar first, and then if that doesn't work try water, soap and bleach combination. If all else fails, and this product has permanently stained your tub and tile you may want to consider painting it with a good bathtub friendly epoxy, but I think you'll find stains come out very easy with just soap, water, and bleach. Good luck.Bath tub stained into brown after I pour liquid plumr T.T?
Try this





http://www.hardwareworld.com/Mr-Clean-Ma鈥?/a>





It really is like magic. They have them at most grocers.
BarKeepers Friend (Wal-Mart isle by the Comet) made into a paste is a really good bet. Just grab a 3mm scrubber pad and scrub the stain out. If it doesn't come out with that then you can only have the tub refinished by a professional.
Try a heavy-duty powder scrub like Zud or Barkeeper's Friend; make a paste with the powder and some water and scrub with a hard cleaning brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment