Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is it okay to bathe after bleachin the bath tub?

my mom bleached the bath tub yesterday, is it safe to take a bath today? i let the water run for a few with soap.Is it okay to bathe after bleachin the bath tub?
If you rinse it out thoroughly it should be okay, however your/your mom might want to look into some safer cleaning products. There are so many hazardous chemicals in cleaners and so many great natural products - that actually work. I would recommend any of the Seventh Generation products. They are safe, affordable and very ';green';.Is it okay to bathe after bleachin the bath tub?
Yes..its fine..I bleach mine alot and let it air out before I let my daughter back into the house or even take a bath..just rinse it and it is fine.
Bleach is actually what they put in drinking water to chlorinate it. Just rinse the tub out good.
As long as you have rinsed out the bleach you should be ok.
i think u can
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment