Sunday, January 24, 2010

Need help finding a toddler bath tub?

I have a 14 month old baby boy who is 32 inches tall and weighs 28 pounds. We don't have a bathtub, only a shower stall and he is wayyy to big for his baby-to-toddler bath tub. He always shivers in it because the water doesn't even cover his legs anymore. Are there any bathtubs out there for older babies? Thank you.Need help finding a toddler bath tub?
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/prod…





This may not fit in your shower...it is like a blow up pool bathtub.


measures 33';L x 23';W x 8½';H (outside length including flap: 37';L)





Have you tried just showering him? Some toddlers like it, others don't like the water in their faces.Need help finding a toddler bath tub?
Awwwwww :(





Poor baby!!





Well- the only thing I can think of is getting one of those big metal tins/buckets. Do you know what I am talking about? And then filling it up with warm water and bathing him in there.





I haven't seen any bigger bath tubs for babies over a year.





Good luck! I hope you find what you are looking for and your baby doesnt get cold anymore :)





ETA: Now that people are mentioning it- I did buy that ducky bath tub for a friend at Target. And it is $12. Try that!
Here's a inflatable tub that fits right into the shower:


http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Kirby-I…





Here is one similar:


http://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Bath-N-Bum…
have u tried babies r us. there are this great booster bath chairs. they are for bath tubs. but you may want to try in the sink. thats what we did with my 14month old when we are at his nana's house. she does not have a tub either. hope that helps you
I had the same issue, so i went to walmart and they have a ducky bath that my 11 month old fits in, she does sit up in it but the water goes up high enough for her so it works. They are $12.00 so it is good.
This may work Wal-Mart has these tiny little blow up pools. They are small enough for a little one to sit in and splash around but it still isn't to big. I haven't seen them online but I saw them in the store.
He can learn to take a shower if you just take him in there with you! They don't make toddler tubs anyway, that's just silly!
We have the big ducky one from walmart. it was like 12 bucks.... it is inflatable.
you should go on Crage list

No comments:

Post a Comment