Sunday, January 24, 2010

Could I put Michael J.Fox in the bath tub and do my laundry?

His Parkinson's would make the ideal spin cycle. Seeing as my washing Machine is on the fritz and waiting on repair. You think I could use him as a temporary solution? has any body else tried this unconventional method?Could I put Michael J.Fox in the bath tub and do my laundry?
Ouch....


That's horrible! I love Michael!!





But it still made me laugh...Could I put Michael J.Fox in the bath tub and do my laundry?
Only on days when he's going to talk to congress about stem cell research; the rest of the time he takes his meds which do a good job of controlling his symptoms.
I think he'd be more apt as a confetti paper shredder if you give him some sharp objects.
YOU DISGUST ME.





People like you need to me taken out back and shot in the head. Stop breathing our precious oxygen and jump off a building.
You're a phenomenal ****.
You rat ba$tard





Think it's funny to make fun of someone like that, do you?





I hope you burn in hell
your a *****.

No comments:

Post a Comment