Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If i threw my external harddrive into a bath tub would the files stil be able to be recovered?

Possibly.If i threw my external harddrive into a bath tub would the files stil be able to be recovered?
My computer was in the flood and when it dried up it worked fine. open the drive using star screw driver you will see a round disk looks like CD break that to pieces and also you will see very powerful magnate you could use around the house.I use it to hold notes on the refrigerator.If i threw my external harddrive into a bath tub would the files stil be able to be recovered?
if your want to get rid of the files that bad they make a diksk wipe.or just beat the s**t out of it with a trusty old hammer.
ummm why did you do that? well, it probably can't be recovered since water destroys most electronics. but don't quote me on that
If the drive is still read-able by your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment