Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My drain in my bath tub is clogged.?

It is full of my daughter's thick long hair and regular drano doesn't put a dent in it. Any suggestions?My drain in my bath tub is clogged.?
Drano is real bad! it will make the hair in to a blob. when I go to a clients house with this problem my tool of choice is a regular plunger. the big trick is to put water in the tub and cover the over flow so the air/water can't come back. I use a wet wash cloth to cover the over flow a second set of hand can help. don't use the plunger like a maniac steady long pumps. should do the job!My drain in my bath tub is clogged.?
go buy a pipe snake from home depot. they're maybe $20 - $30. it'll definitely get the hair out, real quick. i had to do it for my wife's hair. its good to have on hand, cause it'll happen again. a word of advice, wear rubber gloves, and keep a plastic shopping bag there with you to throw it right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment