Sunday, January 24, 2010

How to get my bath tub clean?!?

So my husband and I live in military housing, and the bathtub is made out of a weird material. We have tried cleaning it with all sorts of different cleaners, and I even put bleach in there last night and let it sit over night, but that didn't help either. It seems to be maybe hard water stains, so i am wondering what other things I can try to get the tub clean?!How to get my bath tub clean?!?
Have you tried the product CLR..Calcium, Lime, Rust....it is sold in places such as the grocery store and drug stores. It works miracles. Outside of that if you have some baking soda and half cup of vinegar make a paste and take a bit to test a spot. Use a sponge that is soft. Mix one cup of baking soda to half cup of vinegar.How to get my bath tub clean?!?
Wet the tub and sprinkle the whole bottom of your tub with baking soda, let it sit for 5 to 10 min. then grab a scrubber and this should move any build you have and stains.
I once cleaned a toilet that we thought was beyond saving by pouring a gallon of vinegar in it and letting it sit overnight. Vinegar is cheap and amazing, it dissolves hard water and is non-offensive to the environment.
Clr work but I think it is too runny.





The Works Shower and Tub Cleaner does wonders!





Anything that is industrial strength... but you will need a gas mask and a well ventalated room





Let any of these sit about 20 minutes and scrub with a grren dish scrubber.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment