Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I remove those bath tub stickers?

We just bought a house and in the bath tub there are those stickers that help prevent slips and falls. Well we want to remove them b/c some are coming up. How do I remove them?How do I remove those bath tub stickers?
get a razor blade, it's easier to peel up very sticky stickers and then use some nail polish remover to get up that last bit of stickiness left behindHow do I remove those bath tub stickers?
wipe with turpentine or mineral spirits let sit a few minutes,scrape off with a flexible paint scraper
Try using a fairly stiff plastic putty knife, but not one that would scrape the enamel finish. That could get the worst of it off, then try some vegetable oil on a soft cloth on the rest. If it works, make sure you wash the vegetable oil off really well, or someone will break their neck in that tub ! Hope this helps Good luck.
Scrape them off carefully and use Goo-Gone to get rid of the adhesive residue.
I know for sure that 'OOPS' the all-purpose remover works,I have it in a spray. Or you can try something with a little oil in it like baby oil or vegetable oil.
How about using WD-40 or GooGone? I use them for everything.Good Luck!
I'd suggest use a heat gun. It soften and melt the glue. Then you can just remove the sticker and use Goo-Gone do remove the Glue that remains.
just pour very hot water in it and they will get removed
Pull them off the best you can then apply rubbing alcohol to remove the glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment