Monday, January 18, 2010

What do I do with a claw foot bath tub?

I have a bathroom with a claw foot bath tub. Should I turn it into a shower also or put a separate shower in the bathroom?What do I do with a claw foot bath tub?
i have a huge bath tub built in (soaking tub custom made for my giant 6'5 husband) I cannot stand getting in and out of it I think if you did the same in your tub your would get tired of climbing in and out. add a stand up if you can I like the tiled corner ones with curtain that are built in to a corner I really like thoseWhat do I do with a claw foot bath tub?
We have a claw footed tub with an oblong shower curtain rod which is attached to the post for the shower-head. The shower curtain rod is also suspended from the ceiling. I use two vinyl liners and two cloth curtains. It works well for us but if you have anyone with mobility problems, stepping in and out of the tub is a challenge. A separate shower would be an advantage.
Do what's in your budget. A simple solution would be to add a shower


hose %26amp; nozzle to the existing tub + a enclosure.





Very cheap %26amp; it serves both purposes. It would be a waste to lose the claw foot bath tub as they are rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment