Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the quickest and most effective way to clean a bath tub?

My brother and I share the same bathroom and we play sports year-round. When we take showers, the tub tends to get very dirty extremely quickly. Usually he doesn't wash it too often, so i wash it myself. Can anyone maybe tell me the quickest and most effective way to wash out a bath tub? All answers are appreciated. Thanks!What is the quickest and most effective way to clean a bath tub?
I am a PINESOL addict-lol. I have a squirt bottle filled with the stuff-full strength. Whenever you get out of the bath tub just spray it down and leave it. Smells good AND when you get ready to use the shower again just spray it down and rinse BEFORE you use it. Cleans and disinfects all at once. I do the same with my sink at least once a day.What is the quickest and most effective way to clean a bath tub?
When I clean my bath tub I use like 3 different things and they all work great. I use Clorox bleach cleaning spray first, then the new scrubbing bubbles foam spray [[which is AWESOME]] then after I wash both of those out I sprayy this scrub free oxy clean stuff or whatever in it. But I would definatly recommend the SCRUBBING BUBBLES FOAM SPRAY
I really like Scrubbing Bubbles. Spray it on, let it sit a minute, wipe it down with a damp sponge, rinse and all soap scum and nasty stuff is gone.
clorox clean-up and comet and a heavy duty sponge. i haven't met a tub clorox couldn't get clean.
Magic eraser is wonderful. No scrubbing. Also lysol 4-in-one bathroom cleaner is good.
I would recommend to try reading about this amazing cleaning tips %26amp; tricks.





It would surely give your some ideas on how to clean faster and save more time in cleaning.
Mr Clean (or the generic even), magic sponge. They really are magic! Along with any cleanser, but they really make it easier!
Comet and and I use CLR on the Doors.


And for in between cleanings I use Shower spray after using tub or shower.
Clorox all purpose bathroom cleaner. Good Luck!
Haha. I use bleach and water : ]
We fill the tub with a little hot water and mix in two cups of dishwasher soap. Then fill the tub and leave over night.


Clean the rim of the tub with clorox cleaner.





You can make an mixture of one tablespoon of clorox to a gallon of water. Spray on the tub after each shower to help keep the shower cleaner longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment