Monday, January 18, 2010

What is the best heavy duty soap scum remover for bath tub?

Hi! Just moved into a new apartment and the soap scum in this bath tub is heavy duty! EW. I'm having a lot of trouble scrubbing it all away. What is the best and most effective product for cleaning a bath tub that involves the least amount of scrubbing. I normally use Tilex after every shower/bath but the previous tenants obviously did not. hahaWhat is the best heavy duty soap scum remover for bath tub?
I usually use tilex or kaboom, but the trick is to use a mr clean sponge thingy....you don't have to scrub hardly at all and it comes off super easy!What is the best heavy duty soap scum remover for bath tub?
I suggest using Comet Soft Cleanser with Bleach. What I do to clean the tough grime is splash the tub with water, then toss some of the Comet around where the grime is the worst. I let it sit for about 15 minutes then I scrub it and it makes everything look new again. I even use it on the metal parts. It really makes a big difference. Here's some more information on Comet Soft Cleanser with Bleach.





http://www.viewpoints.com/Comet-Comet-So鈥?/a>
';Greased Lightning'; multi-purpose cleaner %26amp; degreaser. This stuff is


like a miracle!


A person who cleans up apartments after people move out told me about it and I have used it ever since.


Spray it on, let it sit, and it really does take the bad stuff off with zero scrubbing. It's hard on your hands, though (it turns mine red anyway) , so wear rubber gloves if you think you'll be getting it on your hands.
I use the scrubbing bubbles spray. I put it on the tub, let it set for a little while and then use the magic eraser from Mr. Clean to remove the scum. Works well for me.
I thought these things were a joke until I used one but the magic erasers take any soap scum off without even scrubbing that much, not sure what they put in them but it works! I prefer the scented ones. I use these to clean my whole house!
Fill your bathtub full of hot water with a gallon of white vinegar, then


leave it in the tub until the water completely cools.
Kaboom works good. Mr clean sponge too. Those also work well with water stains.





I would try the scrubbling bubbles too.
Oven Cleaner and No, I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment