Monday, January 18, 2010

What can you used to whiten your bath tub ??

i wan to make my bath tub bright and white...what can you a dvised me to use ? also, for does rust stains of the water to the tubWhat can you used to whiten your bath tub ??
Always keep an extra Mr. Clean Magic Eraser around, especially for tubs. I use it on my tub, sink and toilet, and they shine brightly!!!!What can you used to whiten your bath tub ??
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
For rust stains, use Limeaway or The Works (available at the Dollar Tree). For every day cleaning, I use Comet. Scrub the comet on and let the paste dry and sit for a couple hours. Then scrub it again when you rinse it off. This will bleach your tub back to it's original white. It will work on light rust stains too. For the heavier ones, use the Limeaway or The Works.
I use barkeepers friend and a sponge it works great. And there's no smell.
I used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and it did fantastic. It even gets rid of rust stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment