Monday, January 18, 2010

Should I put a plasma tv above the bath tub? I mean how often am I really going to be in there?

I'm thinking of putting a blu ray player in there too but I'm not sure where I could mount it. Maybe on the side of the tub?Should I put a plasma tv above the bath tub? I mean how often am I really going to be in there?
NO because if it falls then it will go in the water and it will shock you. how rich are you if you can afford bluray anda plasma tv in your bathroom?Should I put a plasma tv above the bath tub? I mean how often am I really going to be in there?
sure if you have the money.but above the bathtub is not a good place.how about in front of the toilet or on a wall you can see while in the bathtub?
I'm sure this can be done without endangering your life. I would not recommend putting the Blu - Ray player on the side of the tub. You may need some kind of custom work done on the bathroom to do this without causing any harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment