Monday, January 18, 2010

I need some ways to scrub a Porcelain bath tub to make it white again!?

What products work well to remove soap scum build up on a white, porcelain tub?I need some ways to scrub a Porcelain bath tub to make it white again!?
Sprem.I need some ways to scrub a Porcelain bath tub to make it white again!?
The easiest readymade ways...1. Use Harpic


2.Use any form of 25 to 50% dilute Acid,HCl for your skin protection.


PS. Use acid with some kind of scrubber not with direct contact.

Report Abuse



Yoiu can find it in the men's room at Target.

Report Abuse



my first instinct would have been baking soda. BUTTTT! it's not.





If you really want to make ur tub sparkle. all you need to do is..





get a couple lemons cut them in half, and just use table salt.


it doesn't scratch the porcelain whatsoever. and it leaves ur bathtub smelling great.





I highly reccomned this I also have a porcelain bath tub. just try it once. and you will never go back to soft scrub or comet! and it's easier on the enviornment.





Happy Cleaning :)
Soft Scrub and 409 are the two things I use along with a clean sponge or scrubber. I first spray the 409 to loosen up dirt and wipe with a paper towel. Then I wet down the surface, pour the soft scrub and gently scrub.
I know you won't believe it until you try it. Mr. Clean erasers....the heavy duty ones. You will not believe what it does!!!!!
Soft Scrub or Comet work well, though for a tough problem you can use SOS Pads, just be sure not to scrub too hard.
tilex theres a special type for soap scum
Try the Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean!
Clorox bathroom stuff with bleach.
I would use baking soda
use x14, it works the best

No comments:

Post a Comment