Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best and easiest way to clean a bath tub to make it shine?

I recently stayed a a Four Seasons Hotel and was amazed when I left my room in the morning within 10 minutes housekeeping came in and the bathroom was gleaming especially the shower and tub.How the heck is it done? Any answers?Best and easiest way to clean a bath tub to make it shine?
My wife and I raised 4 daughters and there was 2 or 3 extra girls around most of the time. She always used a bleach and water mixture. I can only say the tub always looked nice and shinny, the wall tiles were the same way. she mixes it 50/50.Hope this helps. She also worked at a local Hotel as Head house keeper.Best and easiest way to clean a bath tub to make it shine?
BLEACH OR COMET THEN SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB!

No comments:

Post a Comment