Monday, January 18, 2010

How should i clean my daughters bath tub?

Her bath tub is getting kind of gross because there was water left in it from two days ago when she had her last bath, i usually give her one every other day but she was sick so i didnt have time cause she was sleeping a bunch.. but Is it safe to use bleach? and if so i dont really know how to do it? i already rinsed it out with boiling hot water but i feel like it is still dirty? She is 3 months old.How should i clean my daughters bath tub?
I have always cleaned their bath with either bathroom spray or a touch of bleach. It's all right as long as you rinse it well.How should i clean my daughters bath tub?
I always used dish soap to scrub it out with. If you are worried about disinfecting it, you can use white vinegar instead of bleach. It is a natural disinfectant, degreaser and deodorizer and much less harsh than bleach. Once you rinse it out, it will not have that strong vinegar smell left.
If you are really concerned about the bleach you can go to the store a buy special cleaner that is safe around babies. Try Baby 'r' Us. They usually have a ton of cleaners that are green and safe for baby.
Funny I just asked a friend this question today. I rinse my sons in super hot water %26amp; then I steam clean it with my Shark portable steam pocket to sanitize it. My friend does it in hot water %26amp; dish soap. Use whatever is available to you =]
I would assume that it's safe, since bleach is use to clean infants toy too. I use bleach to clean my baby stuffs all the time. I would spray bleach on the tub, and rinse multiple times with hot water. Hope that helps.
I would use dish soap or detergent bleach is too strong but if you do use bleach rinse very well. Also vinegar is a great safe cleaner just mix it half water/half vinegar.
I wash my daughter's tub with Seventh Generation shower cleaner after every other use. It is non-toxic... and completely natural.
I would just use regular dish soap and make sure you rinse it out really well afterwards.
Yes, bleach is fine to use, Just be sure to rinse it thoroughly.
bleach is fine just rinse it well

No comments:

Post a Comment