Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you clean a bath tub?

it looks like it has lots of germs





i do have cleaning suppliesHow do you clean a bath tub?
Fill your tub with hot water, pour in some bleach and let it sit til the water gets cool, drain it, and pour soft scrub or ajax, depending on what kind of finish it has over it, take your scrub brush and take out your aggressions on the scuzz.





To keep it good and clean in between times, keep some scrubbing bubbles cleaner in the bathroom and make sure everyone sprays the tub down when they're done and the water's drained.How do you clean a bath tub?
Fill the tub up with hot water and then add bleach. Let it sit for a while and then scrub off the soap scum, etc. It will be easy to clean once you let it sit for a while.
this is what i do


i get ajax and sprinkle it all over my tub


then i get my broom


and turn the water on ( the shower head) and get the tub wet


then i scrub with my broom


then turn the water on again


%26amp; scrub some more


then its nice and sparkly and clean
Soft scrub is a wonderful cleaner, be sure to use the one with bleach to kill mold and germs. Wet the tub first, using a green scratchy pad thoroughly rub the cleanser all over the tub, rubbing harder where it looks dirtier. You can let the cleanser set in the tub overnight even. Be sure to rinse thoroughly. Wear an old shirt, so when you lean over the edge, you don't bleach out your favorite shirt.
scrub your little heart out
Here's what I do . . .


Rinse out any hair, etc. with water


Spray Scrubbing Bubbles


Wait 5 minutes


Wipe tube with big sponge and ';elbow grease'; to get rig of soap scum, etc.


Rinse well with hot water





I don't think there are that many germs in an average household tub. The water is always running when people are showering and washing away most things. You are not usually bleeding or sneezing all over the tub.
use them
The BEST cleaner that I have found (I have a housecleaning job) is called ';The Works'; and I find it at the Dollar Tree. It took off years of grime that other cleaners wouldn't touch.
Depending upon how bad it is and what type of water you have etc.. generally right after everyone is finished with the showers I put some cheap dish soap on my rag wipe it down and then rise. Once in awhile I will have to use something stronger to get it all out of the cracks etc and I will use Greased Lightning it works wonders on vinyl chairs and so many other things but so read directions


It you use the Scotch Brite never rust scrubs it works wonders too
One of the best things is the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Make sure you test an area first and avoid using it on your polished fixtures. I tend to take a shower first and get everything good and wet, then clean after. Taking a shower first seems to soften the soap scum.
That's easy - I just have my wife do it.....................
CLR

No comments:

Post a Comment