Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I stop the cat from crapping in the bath tub?

Even though when I find crap in the tub I put the cat in and turn on the cold shower and close the dorr for like 10 minutes, the little bastard will still crap in there again. Is there a more effective method?How do I stop the cat from crapping in the bath tub?
Turn the water on and then throw a hair dryer in there. That'll teach the little bastard.How do I stop the cat from crapping in the bath tub?
Keep the bathroom door closed. Your cat was probably trained in a litter box that was placed inside of a tub. It's not the cat's fault. Put the cat box outside of the closed bathroom door. Each day, move it a little closer to where you would like it to permanently be. Eventually, your cat should learn that the box isn't in the tub. Make sure you keep the box clean. If you don't, the cat won't use it. Get a slotted plastic spoon to scoop out the hardened poop. Good luck.
I had a cat do that too. What we learned in obedience training is to pee on the cat while it's in the tub and make sure you spray all the rest of the shower too (I had my husband do it). That way you are marking the territory as YOURS and establishing your dominance at the same time.
make sure your litter-box is cleaned EVERY DAY twice a day if you can. and if its possible letting him be an outdoor cat will help, one of my cats seems to be disabled mentally ( i mean gets lost when its on our patio) and it used to urinate on laundry, whether it be on the floor, in a basket, didn't matter, but since i`ve started letting my cats outside freely there have been no more accidents!! :)
God thats torture. I think what you are doing is worse. Just close the door when your not in there and buy the cat a litter box





I really hope your joking too.





Just dont do that
Rub the little bastardo's face in it. I mean geez I like to have a hot bath before bed you know. I am not using your tub until you sanitise and disinfect that sucka and do something about your crappy cat.
Next time, before you turn on the water, invite your neighborhood dogs to join the cat. The dogs will enjoy the water and the cat will begin to negotiate a treaty!
Try putting the litter box next to the tub and make sure you keep it clean. Yeah, I don't think cats like getting trapped in a shower like that either. Probably not a nice thing to do.
well it's kind of an annoying solution but so is the crap in the tub. my cat did the same thing and now we just always shut the bathroom door when we aren't in there. hope i helped a little.
close the bathroom door.putting water on him probably just makes him angry.And it doesn't sound very nice :(.
Shoot it with a paint ball gun if that doesn't work shoot it with a .45
God, I really hope your joking. You should never EVER do that to a cat. That is absolute torture.
switch to warmer water. or toilet water
keep the shower door closed so the cat won't go in.
Get a dog!!!
just what you do to your wife and children beat theshit out of thepussy

No comments:

Post a Comment