Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why does my cat like to sleep in the bath tub?

Maybe he just likes it. My cat sleeps in the sink, in any bowl she can find, baskets, closet, etc. Basically anywhere but the expensive bed I bought her. It's a cat thing...they are strange creatures.Why does my cat like to sleep in the bath tub?
None of my cats likes to do this. There is a cute website called www.catinsinks.com where you can see that your cat is not unusual in this behavior.Why does my cat like to sleep in the bath tub?
Could be the need for a cool surface.





Could be the cat doesn't have enough water all day?? Check on that!!





Could be she just wants her own space :)
A cat loves to sleep on a cool surface. Probably your house is hot for her.
sometimes when it is hot, cats will lie down on surfaces that help them feel cool - like the bathroom floor or better - the bath tub! I've heard and seen some cats sleeping in the bathroom sink!
I would like to know the answer to this question cause my male cat love to sleep in my bathtub about 2 hours after I shower. I will come home from work and he's in the bathtub asleep. Weird little cat.
Because cats like to sleep in all sorts of weird places.

No comments:

Post a Comment