Friday, May 14, 2010

How to keep active son sitting in Bath tub?

My son constantly tries to stand up in the tub. No toys or other distraction keep him there. He wants to climb out, touch the facet, touch the sides....etc. Any ideas?How to keep active son sitting in Bath tub?
DEPENDING ON YOUR CHILDS SIZE %26amp; AGE I WOULD RECOMMEND A BATH SEAT.





GOOD LUCKHow to keep active son sitting in Bath tub?
My husband and I have different views on this - my husband will take my daughters and with a firm voice tell them standing is not ok and that they need to sit down, he will then make them sit. That will happen over and over again partially because they were a little too young to understand exactly what he was saying. I decided to put a rubber mat on the bottom of the tub to help prevent any slipping. The trouble with rubber mats is you have to be careful about the mold that grows underneath - it's really gross and you have to make sure to clean it all the time. I think bath seats are a good idea, there is also an inflatable infants tub that can sit inside the bath tub. I don't have either of those products although I would really like to try them and see if they really work.
Try a shower. He might have a blast! My son would never sit still either (hyperactivity issues), so we opted for a shower and he loved it, got clean and didn't have to linger in the tub for an hour to play either.
I don't know his age but my child loves this soap can that has foam colored soap, keeps him busy for a long time. I get it at the dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment