Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do you reglaze or fix an ugly bath tub?

There is a product at Home Depot in the paint department called Klenks. Its contains everything you need to refinish your porcelain or fiberglass bath tub: gloves, roller, hardener, etc.How do you reglaze or fix an ugly bath tub?
You don't say what material your tub is? Fiberglass, porcelein? Replacing is probably cheaper than reglazing. The problem you might have is fitting the new enclosure in the same spot. Is it just a tub? Or the entire wall enclosure? As a do it yourself project, DON'T DO IT!!! I don't think there is anything you can do that you would be happy with and if you do, it won't last.How do you reglaze or fix an ugly bath tub?
I've seen this company in my area. I havent heard too much about them so I reccommend doing a little research. They put a new tub/shower overtop of your old one. The idea sounds kinda cheesy to me but if it works its a really good idea. Click the link below for more info.
They have a resurfacing paint at your local Home Depot or Lowes. It will resurface a whole tub. Or you can buy one of those inserts that cover the tub and walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment