Thursday, May 13, 2010

For dog lovers do you bath your dog in your bath tub?

I'm asking this question because I have a friend that does this. I mean to each his own, but its not personally something I would do. I'm not an animal lover anyway. However, my step brother takes his dog to a ';dog spa'; every week to get bathed. Hell they even used flavored bath gels on the dogs, which is cute. But it cost $200.00!!! So I'm just curious that's all.For dog lovers do you bath your dog in your bath tub?
Yes, we bathe our dogs in the bath tub. Clean the dog, clean the tub. You would probably be horrified to learn that we give our baby puppies baths in the kitchen sink, eh?





Tell your brother I'd be more than happy to bathe his dog for half the price he's paying now. Maybe I'm in the wrong line of work (grin).For dog lovers do you bath your dog in your bath tub?
I only have one bathtub, and that's the people one, so I have no choice.





However I'd love to have a big industrial tub in the basement for dog-washing purposese. A dog's less picky if there's sand on the bottom of his tub, than I am about it.





However, until I obtain my dream house, people-tub it is.





I'm not a huge fan of the groomers, too many dogs come back spooked by the experience... it's pricey, I dont' like the chemically smelly products, etc. Each to their own though.
Yes, I bath my Hound and my Boston in the bathtub. Then I clean the tub and bathroom. No harm, no foul. They sleep with us in our beds, lay with us on chairs, or couches.....they are clean and very well taken care of. They go everywhere with us and are members of the family. I can understand if you are not an animal lover. To each his own. As far as the $200. I would say that is his bidness......I know people who spend that much on a pair of shoes, a haircut, or anything else. I could care less unless they ask me for my money to pay for it. Cheers.
Ummm 200$$ for a bath? That can't be right. You could buy a small bathing tub for 200 bucks honey.





I have a 65lbs lab chow mix with lots of thick fur so i don't wash her at home since i don't have access to a force dryer. I take her to a place called Buds and Bubbles. I can use there tubs there shampoo's towels brushes and dryers for 15$. I get all the time I want and don't have to pay extra for conditioners or special shampoos. And to top it all off they clean up after me!! What more could ya ask for?





I'm in Metro Atlanta and i'm sure we aren't the only city that has dog wash stores. Do a search on yahoo I'm sure you'll find something.
yes not only do I bath my dogs in the bathtub but do it for ohters.


I don't have any idea why it should cost someone that much to take a dog to get bathed. I only charge $25 and yes I'm a professional ( went to school) and use teh nice smelling conditioner.
yes I bathe my dog in the tub.. where else am I suppossed to do it? Tub seems like a better option than my kitchen sink where I wash my dishes. He doesnt fit in my bathroom sinks.





I wouldnt pay $200 to get my dog a bath.. that's just insane.
your step-brother is wasting a heck of a lot of money, especially with the economy these days. If he is too lazy to go out and buy a simple bottle of dog shampoo, and give him a bath, then let him waste $200 a week.
Yeah i use the tub for my dog too... she now will just open the bathroom door and go hop in the tub and check it out... i just make sure to clean it well before and after her bath... i would never spend 200 dollars to wash my dog lol
In the winter, yes I do bath my dog in the bathtub and wash really well afterwords with comet that contains bleach.


In the summer, he gets a bath outside.
if i bathe my dog at home i use the guest bathroom. Sometimes i use the sink in my laundry room. i have a friend that puts her dog in the shower with her (which is a little much for me).
i love love love my dog but i bathe her outside. i love doing it, i get to spend time with her. Its a bonding experience, hehe. and its nice to do it out back in the warm sun
I own 3 dogs and 2 cats---I am a big animal lover!





Yes, I wash my dogs in my bath. Of course, I always clean up afterwords!
Yes I bathe both of my dogs in the tub then I clean the tub. Would you rather me having smelly gross dogs?
Yes, I bathe them in my bathtub.





Then I scrub down the bathtub.
Yes sometimes. most of the time I use the shower so the dirt washes down.





And stop drinking that Hateraid
I do. And its perfectly normal.
Outside if the weather is nice. Bathtub on occasion. Tubs can be cleaned.
yeah i would do it and of course i take a bath for my dog in bath tub
Yeah unless they're little bitty then I do it in the kitchen sink...

No comments:

Post a Comment