Thursday, May 13, 2010

My daughter is about be 10 months and don't like to get in the bath tub?

She used to like her little bath tub but then I put her in the big tub she cries I tried the sink she cries I put toys in the tub with her she just wants to get out any suggestions?My daughter is about be 10 months and don't like to get in the bath tub?
Get in with her(wear your swimsuit if you feel more comfortable). She's nervous about it being so big so get in and splash around with her to show her there's no reason to be afraid. You may have to do it a few times but she should eventually calm down when getting in the tub.My daughter is about be 10 months and don't like to get in the bath tub?
It could be a number of different things. Possibly the water feels to hot too her now. I child's temperament can change as they get older. An other possibility could be that she is frightened of something that maybe the water is scary to her. Try to give her a sponge bath next the sink. Then the next day stick her feet in, then let her sit in the water really low barely covering her legs. Let her explore it on her own the more you push her the harder it will be for you both later.
put the little bath tub in the big bath tub try that til shes used to being in the big space of the big bath tub.
Get in with her the first few times.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment