Friday, May 14, 2010

I always brushed my teeth and spit in the bath tub drain. My gf just saw me and sad it was weird. Am i alone?

Yeah i have done that since my parents told me to in like second grade. They said it was cute and laughed but i thought that was just because i was young. I tried to spit in the sink but just doesnt feel right.I always brushed my teeth and spit in the bath tub drain. My gf just saw me and sad it was weird. Am i alone?
well i do that to. i have always brushed my teeth in the shower. its jsut simpler than taking a shower and getting out, drying off, going to get dressed, going back and brushing your teeth. you are in the same place that you need to do both so why not. so no your not alone. i do it also :)I always brushed my teeth and spit in the bath tub drain. My gf just saw me and sad it was weird. Am i alone?
Many people brush their teeth in the shower. As long as your brushing them, there is no problem.
I think thats weird but your not alone,
I doubt you're the only one but I've never heard of anyone doing that before.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment